As part of our efforts to continue to support the most vulnerable in our community while ensuring the safety and security of our clients, in the wake of CV19, we have made the following adjustments to our programs:
- The Shelter is open only to staff, scheduled volunteers and residents who are booked in.
- Shelter residents continue to receive 3 meals per day.
- Take-out community meals are available from 1 – 1:30 pm at the entrance at the corner of Waller and Besserer
- All visits to the Hospice have been suspended.
- The Dymon Health Clinic is following strict protocols concerning prevention, containment and assessment.
- Client Services building is closed
- Case management and mental health supports available at the shelter entrance at 35 Waller
The following programs have been suspended until further notice:
- Day Program
- Chapel Service
- Client educational programs (Stepping Stones Learning Centre and Discovery U)
- Food Services Training Program
- All Client social activities
In this extraordinary time, we appreciate the understanding of our clients and the community concerning these changes, and we will review on a continuous basis to keep people safe and ensure continued needed services. Your generous support in this time of need will ensure that these essential activities continue.