The Benefits Of Including A Gift In Your Will
Join us for a free webinar on key factors and strategies to consider when creating or updating your Will on September 23rd from 10 to 11:30 am via ZoomRegister Now
Join Douglas Buchmayer, Partner with Gowling WLG’s Ottawa office, for this virtual interactive session focused on helping you avoid common estate and tax errors, and increase income with estate and charitable gift planning.
Douglas will share his expertise in estate planning, estate litigation, and estate administration. He specializes in Wills, powers of attorney, tax planning, trusts, trustee obligations, cottage succession planning, business succession, and more. Read about Douglas.
Join us from the comfort of your kitchen, deck or cottage!
While previously held in person, this is our second year to host this as a virtual event to ensure our participants’ safety as we continue to deal with Covid-19. All you need is your laptop and a great cup of coffee!
Hosted by the Ottawa Mission via Zoom, this virtual information is also presented in partnership with The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation, the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation, Hospice Care Ottawa, the Ottawa Food Bank, the Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa, and the Youth Services Bureau Foundation.
We hope you’ll join us September 23rd from 10 to 11:30 am for this half-hour presentation, followed by an hour of addressing your questions.
1. Please register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6aDdHhz2TCmLQvvRQCpEQw
2. We’ll confirm your registration with a Save the Date event invitation you can open and save in your computer calendar
3. Several days prior to the event, we’ll send you a link to the Zoom event
4. If you have questions prior to the event, you can reach out to us at any time at email@example.com.
5. Please note your email details, when registering for this event, will be used solely for the purpose of the event.
Haven’t used Zoom before?
Not to worry, it’s easy.
– Once registered, you’ll receive a link several days prior to the event
– On September 23rd, just prior to 10 am, simply click the link sent to you which will allow you to access the online event
– All participants will be placed on mute to ensure everyone can see and hear the presentations.
– A question and answer session will follow.
– Learn more about Zoom here.
NOTE: Please accept our apologies if you’ve received more than one invitation, as privacy regulations do not permit our charitable organizations to share mailing lists.